Tuesday, June 1, 2010

3 Day FREE Ecourse - one stop to making money online

Ready to take your next step to your Success ?
Just a couple of things before you start

Hello and a warm welcome to all,
It has taken me a long time to finally take action and that made me realize that the longer you're not taking action the more money you're losing. You have probably thought about making money online for a while now and you haven't yet taken action ( exactly how I thought all the time), or you have but haven't yet made your first $100's. Well today we will change this, I have created you a FREE 3 day eCourse to making money online. You will receive an email from me every day for 3 consecutive days teaching you how to get online with your first blog and start making money.  The truth is I'm not promising you an overnight success or a thousand dollar course that you have to buy like so many internet Marketers/Gurus want you to do.

The most important thing is that you do take action and start something, you will probably find everything falls into place along the way.What you will learn in each lesson:
  • Day 1
    • Buying your first domain and hosting and connecting them together
    • I will show you how to install a blog in less than 30 seconds for FREE, something I have seen programmers charge as much as $500 to do. I will also show you how to add your first pages to your blog and optimize them.
  • Day 2
    • I will show you where to find discounted premium blog designs which could cost you over $5000 if you got it created yourself.
    • Next we will add some cool tools and software to your blog to make sure you get the most out of each reader and blog. (This involves some really clever stuff!)
  • Day 3 
    • Its time to get creative! I will show you how you can create unique and creative content that will drive over 10,000 unique visitors to your website!
    • Next you will be shown a veriety of ways I promote these posts and drive traffic to my blog.
    • Now its time to make money from your blog and readers, there is a variety of ways you can do this, I will show you my favorites and biggest earners.
Thats it, I can teach you all this in 3 short emails! Your first email will be along shortly. Remember, don't wait till tomorrow to take action, follow my emails now and lets make this year a one to remember!  If you have already subscribed that you, if not then please find the subscription form on the right side!!!


To Our Success,
My Bits n Pieces
 

About

Alena A Wife, social media junkie, internet marketer and just a young woman with great ambitions.. just need to find the time to realize them! If you have questions on optimizing your blog please do not hesiate please contact me. :)

Site Info

My Bits N Pieces Copyright © 2009 Community is Designed by Bie