Monday, February 16, 2009

Can you fall in love twice with the same person?

...Especially if that person is already your husband? Well I have come to a conclusion that you can. I never actually could have imagined if someone told me 5 years ago that today I would be happily married to a man that I love and am married to for the last 3 something years...


Facts are facts and here I'm writing this post. I'm the first person to get married in our class and I always thought that I would be somewhere in the middle or at least not the first! Life plays out your cards very different to what you expect sometime!


I had the best St.Valentines Day ever, it started a day earlier when I caught my husband trying to sneak my present into the apartment without me seeing it! :)


We had all these great plans to go for a romantic dinner in this new restaurant, but as we all know plans usually don't work at least this time!


After exchanging gifts early in the morning and receiving a beautiful bouquet of orchids ( which he hid in the cupboard overnight) we decided to go out for lunch. Our choice fell on the nearly Japanese restaurant...sushi it was! Then a quick trip to the SPA, some strawberry daiquiris in the jacuzzi it was decided that it was time for the romantic dinner - oh how wrong we were!


By the time we got home we were so exhausted from the SPA that we passed out on the bed until 12am! We slept through dinner... but that wasn't the end of the night.


Woke up, microwaved a pizza (very romantic my husband even lit a candle,lol) we went out to this new club that opened the other week.. but that's a totally different story... xoxo

!I LOVE MY HUSBAND!
 

About

Alena A Wife, social media junkie, internet marketer and just a young woman with great ambitions.. just need to find the time to realize them! If you have questions on optimizing your blog please do not hesiate please contact me. :)

Site Info

My Bits N Pieces Copyright © 2009 Community is Designed by Bie