Friday, July 2, 2010

Proof - First commission Check from Commission Junction

I wanted to make some changes to my blog and thought that by adding some video it would look nicer.  One of my affiliate programs that I have recently started using has finally payed of and I wanted to post proof that this does work.  As I have been using Clickbank more than Commission Junction (CJ) this is relatively new for me. 

I have just recently received my first check from CJ.  The amount is not too big ( honestly speaking its not big at all) but for a start with a new program with not much effort its good.  The check came in for EUR 118.92
It arrived pretty quick considering that it was sent out on the 26 May and arrived in my mailbox in Latvia on the 31st all the way from Canada. So I would say delivery is very quick. 
One thing that I did not like was that it has taken quite sometime for them to approve my check as the account was relatively new, so I had to wait around 2 month until they double check that everything I did was legit.  I was told that in the future it should be much quicker.
Enough with the rambling, please see a quick video of my opening the check ( I know make it sound like such an important thing!)  I'm also attaching a picture of it!
Look forward to hear your experience with CJ and weather it was good or not?  Enjoy




If you're really considering making a living through blogging, then you absolutely have to check out Blogging To The Bank by Rob Benwell. In his book, the UK millionaire blogger reveals his step by step blueprint on how he makes as much as $90,480 a month.
For people ready to dive into a more premium guide, you should consider Blog Mastermind by Yaro Starak. Yaro teaches how you too can master the exact SYSTEM he uses to make a minimum of $10,000 to as much as $35,000 per month, blogging part time.
 

About

Alena A Wife, social media junkie, internet marketer and just a young woman with great ambitions.. just need to find the time to realize them! If you have questions on optimizing your blog please do not hesiate please contact me. :)

Site Info

My Bits N Pieces Copyright © 2009 Community is Designed by Bie