Saturday, October 31, 2009

Why change can be good for your blog

I have finally gotten around changing the layout of my blog and going a little in a different direction than usual. I have now decided to subdivide my blog into categories, where I have my personal posts in one place and my bits n pieces on blogging in another place. I think this it's easier to navigate on the blog as you can go directly to the part you are more interested in. That is either wanting to know more about me as a person or getting more specific information on other subjects such as blogging, social media and etc..
Feel free to share your comments and make suggestions, as only with critiques from other can one make something better...

If you're really considering making a living through blogging, then you absolutely have to check out Blogging To The Bank by Rob Benwell. In his book, the UK millionaire blogger reveals step by step how he makes as much as $90,480 a month from just a few hours work.
For people ready to dive into a more premium guide, you should consider Blog Mastermind by Yaro Starak. Yaro teaches how you too can master the exact SYSTEM he uses to make a minimum of $10,000 to as much as $35,000 per month, blogging part time.


 

About

Alena A Wife, social media junkie, internet marketer and just a young woman with great ambitions.. just need to find the time to realize them! If you have questions on optimizing your blog please do not hesiate please contact me. :)

Site Info

My Bits N Pieces Copyright © 2009 Community is Designed by Bie